Our first family camping trip was to Bruce Peninsula National Park where we hiked to the grotto with our 8 month year old son. It was a beautiful evening so the grotto was filled with many people, some of which braved the freezing cold waters, others took photos and all stood back and took in the crystal clear waters and beautiful rockface the grotto has to offer.
Our Favourite Waste Free Grocery Shopping in Niagara
- Farmers Markets
- Roadside Stands & Farm Stores
Bring your own cloth/reusable bags
- Bulk Barn
The Bulk Barn provides many organic options and will allow you to bring your own cloth bags when you stock up on dry goods. Their plastic containers for wet items are 100% recyclable.
- Health Food Stores such as The Healthy Cupboard, Rosemary’s Natural Choice & Health Wise
- Ridgeway Farmers’ Market, Saturdays 7-12pm
- Grimsby Farmers’ Market, Thursdays 3-7pm
NIAGARA ON THE LAKE
- Niagara Falls Farmers’ Market, Saturdays 6-12pm
- Port Colborne Farmers Market, Fridays 7-1pm
- St. Catharines Market Square, Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays 6-2pm
- Brock University Farmers’ Market, Thursdays 11:30am-1:30pm
- Scott & Vine Plaza, Fridays 2:00pm-700pm
Any additions or changes please contact the C&G Team and we will be happy to make the required adjustments.